Perform Customized Background Screening
As your consumer reporting agency (CRA), Essential Screens can customize a package that includes everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Multi-Court Nationwide Directory
- Statewide Criminal Search
- County Criminal Search
- Social Security Trace and Address Verification
- Offender Watch(Nationwide Sex Offender Search)
- National Federal Criminal Search
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
- S Patriot Search
- Drug Screen Services
- MedScan Searches (OIG, GSA, FDA, DEA and Tri-Care)
- Essential Tenant Search
- Abuse & Neglect Registry
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- Media Records Search
- Professional License Verification
Use Outstanding Customer Service
When you call Essential Screens, you will speak with a decision maker that is knowledgeable in all aspects of background screening and employment verification. Our consultants help you through each step and verify all of our results. This hand on approach will save you time and money.
Create a Company Background Screening Policy
Before running background checks on a job applicant(s), companies should create a comprehensive written screening policy. Businesses that follow a documented background check policy are mitigating legal risks. Local laws do vary by jurisdiction and it is suggested to check for ban-the-box, credit report and social media regulations in your area.