FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Grand Island, NE – May 16, 2013 – Essential Screens has become the latest distributor for MyHRDesk. MyHRDesk includes a robust applicant tracking system with integrated pre-employment assessments and a one click background screening services that is done through Essential Screens.
Services now include:
- Free Single User and Location
- Job Board Integration
- Upload / Parse Resume Functionality
- Application Sections – Contact Information, Employment History, Education History, References, EEO Page
- Full Suite of Assessment Surveys to choose from when creating Job Postings and 5 complimentary assessment views
- Criminal Background Checks
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Communication System w/Applicants to Welcome, Send Applications and Rejection Notifications
Each account is pre-configured requiring a minimal investment of time to setup for your organization. You will receive a fully functional account and supporting documentation to be “up and running” in as little as 15 minutes.
Essential Screens President, Travis Powell states, “Our partnership with MyHRDesk is now going to allow our clients to have access to a complete ATS, behavior assessments and criminal background checks; all in the same screen allowing them to save time and money.”
Contact Essential Screens to learn more about the benefits of MyHRDesk and Essential Screens background screening services at (308) 381-2664 or (888) 494-9188.
Essential Screens was created with four ideas in mind:
- Quality of information – not all background screens are created equally. Consultants with Essential Screens will assist you in finding the most up-to-date information. Don’t be confused by screening jargon that fools you into a less than thorough search of your potential employees.
- Personal customer service – when you call Essential Screens you will speak with a decision maker that is knowledgeable in all aspects of background screening and employment verification.
- Education – part of our customer service includes educating hiring officials on compliance regulations to ensure the best background screen for their company.
- Reduce your company’s risk – what you don’t know, may hurt you. Ensure that you are making sound hiring decisions, and remaining compliant with current regulations by consulting Essential Screens.
3415 West State Street
Phone: (888) 494-9188